Cricket Mercer (far right), winner of the Miss Guilford 2006 beauty contest, asked the question of the month.
Ask the Smart Guy
Can you name ten things that are positively true in life?
can't form or touch down unless it hits a trailer park.
In the speed lane, someone will tailgate you no matter how fast you go. Once
you move over they pass you and slow down.
3. Any truck or van with ladders will always drive 100 miles per hour.
4. If you get extra money, something you own or some close relative will break down.
5. No matter what you write, someone, somewhere will always tell you it sucks.
6. If you assemble any object that has more than eight pieces, you will say the MF word at least five times.
7. If you spill one ounce of any liquid, it turns into five gallons on the floor.
8. God is for sure a man. If God was a woman, a man's penis would be attached to his chin.
9. Americans get blamed for all the problems in the world, from bad television reception to unrest in East Zibblestan.
10. If you live in Alaska, you're hiding from the law. Why else would you live where it's dark half the year?
The Smart Guy uses New Guinea bamboo for added tensile strength to tornado-proof his elevated trailer.
Send a comment or a question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Novels is now taking submissions.
Driving With Ace: The adventures of a crazy male virgin a novel by Dennis Latham.
More Dennis Latham fiction from Clocktower Books
Having problems from combat? Visit http://www.combatptsd.net to get help with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), VA Compensation, and more.
The S-2 Report and other pamphlets from Dennis Latham Publishing. For real now: Having problems from combat? Visit http://www.combatptsd.net. Latham Publishing, 5096 Main/PO Box 105, Guilford, Indiana 47022. "I'm always available at 812-487-2990 to veterans and counselors when they have a question or just want to talk."Dennis Latham.